- IMU Input voltage: 2 – 5.5 V.
- Compatible with StorM32 version: 2.03-NT and higher.
- Board dimensions: 14mm x 20mm x 2mm.
- 1Hz blink – OK, camera IMU setting.
- double-blink – OK, 2nd IMU setting.
- triple-blink – OK, 3rd IMU setting.
- 5Hz fast blinking – Error status. The controller is
unable communicate with MPU6050 chip.
3rd/2nd/Camera IMU setting:
The module works as a camera IMU by default,
to set it as a 2nd IMU, the „2nd IMU“ solder bridge
should be shorted. If you require to set it as a 3rd IMU,
there is a small solder pad near the 2nd IMU jumper, you will need to short it to ground pin.
Firmware Updates and Info:
Currently modules are sold with the latest firmware. Check here for updates.
Instructions will be provided when new version will be released.
– A tested and working StorM32 NT V2.0 IMU Module with latest firmware (tested against SToRM32 v2.03).
– No additional wires.