This SToRM32 3.3 Board is compatible with OlliW SToRM32 3.3 Design and v3.3 Firmware.
This board has no motor drivers; NT motor modules need thus be used.
Main differences to OlliW design:
- NT ant NT-X conntectors are 1.25mm Molex Picoblade. 4 pin and 7 pin respectively. This is due to better part sourcing availablility.
- Slightly different 2.54mm pinout.
- CH340 USB-Serial IC instead of Silabs IC.
- Added reverse polarity protection.
- Lower max input voltage (17V instead of 27V)
- MCU: STM32F103RC at 72 MHz
- Motor drivers: none
- 2 NT ports and one NT-X port
- Board dimensions: 40 mm x 25 mm, 35 mm bolt to bolt, holes Ø3 mm
- Maximum BAT Input voltage: 6-17V
- +5V Nominal Output Voltage: 5.5V
- +5V Rail Max Output Current: 1A
- +3.3V Rail Max Output Current: 100mA
- USB Serial Interface: CH340 (Download Drivers)