- IMU Input voltage: 3 – 12 V.
- Compatible with StorM32 version: 2.03-NT and higher.
- Board dimensions: 11.7mm x 17.5mm x 2mm.
- Sensor: LSM6DS3
- Oversampling with anti-alias filtering (3.3kHz)
- 2mm mounting holes
- 1Hz blink – OK, camera IMU setting.
- double-blink – OK, 2nd IMU setting.
- triple-blink – OK, 3rd IMU setting.
- 5Hz fast blinking – Error status. The controller is
unable communicate with IMU chip.
3rd/2nd/Camera IMU setting:
The module works as a camera IMU by default,
to set it as a 2nd IMU, the „2nd IMU“ solder bridge
should be shorted. To set it as a 3rd IMU, the „3rd IMU“ solder bridge
should be shorted.
– A tested and working StorM32 NT V4.0 IMU Module with latest firmware.
There are no reviews yet.